ITS continues to work to restore services and systems. Assessment and testing of system continues. A complete listing will be posted after the 8:30 am Zoom session.
· COMPLETED - Electrical power to the data center is now stabilized with dual generators and full battery backups. No target date yet for permanent power restoration
· 90% Complete - Systematically starting up equipment components to test the reliability of the equipment.
· COMPLETED – Testing and reconfiguring network connections
· 50% Complete – Repair of network connections. Awaiting arrival of replacement equipment to get reach full capacity. The data center is currently operating with a single connection to the campus network.
· Ongoing – Data and system backups are not yet fully operational. The last successful backups were May 21. Although storage devices appear usable, the equipment used to update and restore backups is damaged. Awaiting arrival of replacement parts.
· Ongoing - Purchasing and installing replacement parts and equipment as needed.